Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hello from Roma!

Hey y'all! Sorry I've been so MIA lately. To attempt and repent, I'll do my best to keep you up to date on my current traveling in Italy :)

I've been here with the fam-bam for 3 days now, and I have still yet to finish a plate of pasta... I'm sure those of you who know me will be shocked. To give the rest of you an example of my pasta obsession, my high school lunch every Wednesday was pasta. Every. Wednesday. (Cue hallelujah chorus!!) And when school was out, guess who started to crave pasta midweek? Yup, me. 

Anyways, I've been really struggling the past few days to finish an Italian serving of pasta! Is it maybe because I eat as much prosciutto e melone as possible beforehand? Maybe, but it sure as hell isn't for a lack of pure adoration for this country's pasta. 

Even as I write this, I have a huge food baby (let's call her Melanie) from a delicious penne e salmone I attempted to devour. Results below:


Seriously?? I was so close!! Wish me luck on the rest of my eating adventures! I'll be home on the 26th and hopefully on a better posting schedule for the rest of the summer. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment