Friday, April 26, 2013

On Repeat: Wings by Little Mix ft. Missy Elliott


On the lookout for a new workout song? I'm loving Wings by Little Mix ft. Missy Elliot. It's super catchy and upbeat, so it's a great power song for that last mile in your run (or 5 mins on the erg for myself). I'm someone who has a very consistent workout playlist that I don't change often, but this one is definitely being downloaded tonight.

I've also been using Twitter's new #music app on my iPhone. It has four different sets of music for you to listen to: Popular (new music that's being tweeted about it), Emerging (new music that you probably haven't heard that's being spread via Twitter), Suggested (music the app thinks you'll like based on which artists you follow), and #NowPlaying (music that people you follow are sharing).

Let me know what you think and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment