Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Trucks on trucks on trucks

Source: http://www.thefashiontruck.com

Ok, here's at hump day savior for all you Bostonian fashionistas: there is a Fashion Truck wandering around our streets. That's right, those food trucks we all chase around the city and crave constantly have a new cousin in town. Emily Benson has been driving her truck around the city since June of 2011, so I'm really not quite sure how I missed her, but hey, at least I know now! 

Her truck's schedule can be found here. And speaking of Boston's trucks, both food and fashion alike, we're hosting this year's Boston vs. NYC Food Truck Throwdown on May 4th. We won last year and are hoping to keep the cup in our court, so come out and eat some great food while celebrity judges decide which city has the best food truck! More event info can be found here

Let me know if I'll be seeing you at the Throwdown! Man, I love trucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment