Tuesday, February 26, 2013

App Recommendation: Forkly

Here's a not-so-little-known secret about me: I am way too attached to my iPhone. Really, Apple should hire me to do all of their advertising. A camera following me around for a day would probably convince most people that they cannot live without one (or maybe that I just need help...)

I'd like to introduce you to one of my favorite apps: Forkly.
Based in Denver, co-founders Brady Becker and Martin May have come up with a wonderful way to see what you're friends are eating and loving at restaurants around you. Give it a go if you can't help posting every single meal to Instagram or wish you knew where you should go out to dinner next. The app allows you to see individual options on restaurant menus, so it's easy to find something that looks and tastes good. A strong recommendation for all foodies out there!


To learn more about the Forkly app, visit their website. Let me know what you think in the comments below!

1 comment:

  1. You should get paid for app mentions this heavy. I almost couldn't tell if you wrote that or if it were the official advertisement for the app! haha

    ReplyDelete