Wednesday, May 15, 2013

You Deserve to Giggle

Shirt: Rue 21 (similar)/dress: Olive and Oak (old)/ Sandals: Minnetonka (great for flat arches!)




I cannot get enough of mixing fabrics!

Oh hey...

I had a day full of laughs today! My rowing team dressed up for some of our teammates birthdays with the theme, Everyday Princess, and this is what I came up with. Not sure anyone from Disney would rock the sheer lace, but who knows. I took head-shots of one of my best friends, Shanti, and she was kind enough to take my photos for today's post in return.

I guess today was just a reminder that when everything around you seems to be flying by so quickly, taking a moment to laugh at something, your friends, and especially yourself never hurts. You're never too old to stop taking yourself so seriously, even for a minute.

Hope y'all had a day full of joy and giggles as well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment